Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: Gone With The Wolf

When I saw this erotic romance on Net Galley, I knew I had to read it! I'd never read any of Kristin Miller's novels before, but I had heard good things about her. Now I know why!

This book surprised me in a very good way. I was leery at first of this 'fated to be mated' plot, fearful that it would be like the many that have come before it. But it was unlike any of them. The chemistry between Emelia and Drake was fiery, tumultuous, and totally believable. Emelia's spunk had me cheering for her, and Drake's tenderness had me swooning for him. The romance between them develops at a perfect, slow pace, despite their instant attraction. I'll be looking for more of this author's work!

It earned four solid flames. I would recommend this book for fans of paranormal and steamy romance. There is one explicit m/f sex scene.




You can find Gone With The Wolf at: 
Amazon / B&N

A review copy of this book was provided to me by the publisher via Net Galley for my honest, unbiased review. This review is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment