Monday, February 11, 2013

Review of An Unexpected Return

I'm a fan of Jessica E. Subject so when I settled in to read this one, I knew I'd be in for a treat. It certainly did not disappoint.

A solid and well earned five flames.
This tale of unexpected and forbidden love starts off smoldering hot and turns up the heat from there. Beginning with a very cleverly escaped betrothal by Prince Aris, the reader is quickly catapulted along with this adventurous prince to the pleasure planet Elatia where the very water is an aphrodisiac. But the prince gets a lot more than he expected after an incredibly hot night with his Adamo (lady schooled in the art of pleasure). The characters were compelling and the story was a smoldering romance.



This novel contains explicit m/f sex.

Note: You may notice that all my reviews are at least three stars. That isn't because I enjoy every book I read. It's because as an author I understand how much hard work others put into their novel and I don't review books that I don't enjoy. My reviews are my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment